Wellcome!

Here, you can find everything about everything. Find it and study more about life. I hope you can take some lessons from my life.

30 May 2010

I got it

Today, I know that she pretended to be angry at me. He..he… and she admitted about it. She called me and she said sory. Actually, she wanted to make me annoyed at her because I have a short time to call her in these days. Yeah, of course. I can’t deny it. J I am so happy because we can talk and make kidding together and laugh together on phone. I love it.


I know that we have been 6 months in this relationship. I hope Allah SWT will bless us. Amin. Six months is not enough, I think. We just maintain this relationship because I (myself) always make serious in every thing that I choose or undertake in my life. I don’t want to waste the time in the rubbish thing. No. I don’t wanna do that.


Actually, I don’t wanna tell about that. I just gonna say that I am really really happy today. I have a lot of thing to do from morning until afternoon. After I got the training class, I had to replace ms. Asiah’s and Ms. Tia’s class. Wow, it’s so great. And Alhamdulillah, I had time to pray dhuha. I am not comfortable if I don’t pray dhuha before I leave home.


Thanks god for everything that I have today. Thanks.

No comments: