Wellcome!

Here, you can find everything about everything. Find it and study more about life. I hope you can take some lessons from my life.

28 May 2010

A New Decision

Saat ini, aku hanya menjalani kehidupanku yang benar-benar ‘indah’ kurasa. Ya, handphone ku yang biasanya berdering dengan ringtone Bungong Jumpa, sudah mulai jarang. Mungkin itu yang terbaik. However, I miss her so much. I don’t know what I have to write here. I don’t wanna complaint. No, I don’t want to do that.

I still remembered what happen 2 nights ago. I got SMS from her that informed me to make me not sent SMS or call regularly to her. And just focus on what should I do for my life. It’s okey, I think.

Perhaps, I made a mistake. I used to call her only a few minutes, not so long. May be because of that she don’t want me to call her or send SMS regularly. However, I have said about it before that I don’t have more time. If I have time, I gonna call her or sent SMS. I am a busy man. She was deal about it.

No, no, no. I think, not because of that. I believe whatever her decision is absolutely for the best (both of us). I hope so.

But, I can’t lie my self. Now, I AM MISSING HER….. SO MUCH. Hikkkk…hikkk..hikkk…

No comments: